The three days(Sept 3 – Sept 6) at Birchcreek Retreat Center has been a whole different experience of my life! Three days living on juice only!!
A typical day there was like:
- Wake up around 8.30 PM
- Have a Berley shot
- Walk for 1.5 hours in the beautiful jungle and lakes
- Have a juice for breakfast
- Around 11 either do workouts or yoga depending on the treat you chose.
- Around 12.30 lunch, smoothie
- Around 2PM, again either do workouts or yoga depending on the treat you
- Break between 3-4ish.
- Around 4/4.30 again either do workouts or yoga depending on the treat you
- Then 6PM, dinner, juice again
- Whole day drink water!
We (all the guests) used to talk and hang out after the walk or lunch or dinner. We used to talk about how our life came to a stage where we can’t take it anymore and committed to make a change, we finally want to take care of ourselves, improve ourselves. All of these weer very helpful for me, talking constructive and being productive!
I loved the kick boxing we did for the work out training, also loved the yoga where she taught me different yoga practices, poses and was more focused on my relaxation, which I needed most 🙂
It was only 3 days for me, losing only 4lb, not at all visible, but I feel something has changed inside me, I feel more stronger and more controlled. I am not sure if it is temporary or what, but so far it feels so good, I feel so much energized than before, I feel so active and strong. 3 days isn’t a big time to make all these changes, but something inside me is strongly hit and changed a big part of me in a good way. This time I feel I am not going to lose myself, and damn it feels good to be back to the person I always wanted to be 🙂