1. Got a job in that recession period!!!! (Jan 2009)
2. Bought my first car – Infiniti I30.
3. Learned a completely new(!) technology – Symfony (An MVC Framework).
4. Grew my nails like a stylish gal 😛 (stopped biting nails)
5. Had a wonderful Europe Tour – Iceland, England, Switzerland & Italy.
6. Took the strong decision of leaving the job and joining hubby in west coast!!!
7. Started going to gym.
8. Started cooking regularly 🙂
9. Visited family in Bangladesh!!
1. Could not finish my PHP Zend Certificate exam ..still pending.
2. Could not lose weight to the extent I wanted
3. Not been involved much into any activity such as social or voluntary!
4. Could not maintain the habit of eating healthy food 😦
5. Could not finish a project I always wanted to work on!
I have few more failures in mind which I don;t blame myself for not doing given the timing and other circumstances, but I hope I am able to do finish those targets on 2010!! Best of luck for to myself!!!
best wishes for your zce exam in this new year.
Hmm… So much more points in achievements! 😀 😀
Apu… wishing you nice Happy New Year 2010 🙂
and the blog looking nice! 😉
though it took much time to load the page for my internet connection.. so poor! 😦
It is really nice to see your achievements, congrats!
It is not easy to get a job in 2009 receision era, and you did it!
Hope Bilash is doing well, my very best wishes to you both!
Great !! what about 2010 Achievements and Failures?
shei lipna apu choto thakteo achievement ar failure er kotha likhto,ekhono likhe…..we used to laugh on u, now its your turn to laugh on us…..