Mann!! I can’t think of a better tool like stumbleupon (off course after google – considering it as a search tool). I came accross thousands unknown but very interesting websites using this!! It is an awesome tool that serve two great purposes. One – Great Time pass, when i am bored to death. Two- Knowing amazing things that I would not have known otherwise !!
Anyway, so here is one thing i came accross recently (like thousands others) – “60 fun things for little or no money” and I was hinking whihc one of those I woud be intersted in 🙂 Here is my list out of those 60 that I prefer to do for fun (with little or no money 😉
- Enjoy a concert in the park – Spring and summer begin free things to do in the park season. Concerts and movies are just the beginning.
- Go camping – Still one of the cheapest vacations one can take, especially through the US National Parks system.
- Go fishing.
- Have a picnic.
- Visit a museum -There are lots of free museums and many others take a donation.
- Work on an arts and craft projects
- Run through your garden sprinkler.
- Play a pickup basketball or volleyball game in the park.
- Visit the library. Take out books, movies, music or take advantage of some of their great programs.
- Find a fireworks display.
- Make a kite and take it for a ride.
- Go for a bike ride. (I dont know how to ride bike…but wanna try)
- Visit the zoo. Most zoos are affordable and if you get a summer zoo pass you can visit as often as you like for one price.
- Visit a street fair. Food is cheap, plus craft displays, flea market finds and entertainment abound.
- Tour a college campus
- Bowling – A night out for the family really doesn’t cost much, especially if you bring your own snacks.
- Tour a television or radio station
- Attend a tv show taping
- Stroll through a public garden
- Take advantage of local cultural events.
- Take a day trip to Washington DC where most of the museums are free.
- Teach yourself a new language using online tutorials and materials from the library.
- Start a scrapbook and fill it with items found outdoors.
- Jigsaw puzzles!
Hope I am able to do atleast 50% of those 🙂