I found some nice statements by some anonymous about life through online stumbling. here are they:
1. It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
2. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want in life.
3. It’s true that we don’t know what we’ve got until we lose it, but it’s also true that we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.
4. The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves and not to twist them with our own image, otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.
5. The happiest people don’t necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes along the way.
6.The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past. You can’t go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.